At The Jackson Laboratory, we are deeply engaged in research and are passionate about the promise it holds for improving health for future generations.
The National Council shares this passion and carries the Laboratory's message of hope and scientific discovery to the communities it serves.
Composed of our most influential groups of friends, supporters and advocates, the National Council has three goals:
- Educate members and the public about human disease and health.
- Engage members with Laboratory scientists and staff.
- Empower the Laboratory through volunteer and philanthropic support.
- Please consider joining The National Council. We are living through a scientific revolution of historic proportions and Jackson Laboratory scientists are unlocking the secrets of life. Through their efforts, our children will live longer, healthier lives.
- You can participate in this vital effort as a member of The National Council. Join today!